Adult Memberships 2016
7 DAY – 27+ years
- Cost 2016 £1,120 + joining fee of £1,630 again payable over a minimum of 3 years. Fully inclusive with no further payments to be made for access to play 7 days a week.
7 DAY – 18 - 27 years
- Cost 2016 18- 22 years £280 / 23 – 24 years £560 / 25 – 26 years £840
Fully inclusive with no further payments to be made for access to play 7 days a week
- Automatic transfer to 7 Day 27+ years membership at 1st January in the year following the 27th birthday
- Monday to Friday Golf Only.
- Can play at weekends but subject to additional Green Fee at Members discounted rate
- Can only play in specific competitions played on weekdays
- Cost 2016 £930 + joining fee of £1,280 again payable over a minimum of 3 years.
LADIES TRIAL MEMBERSHIP
To introduce new Ladies to Golf and help to develop the skills to play.
- Entitled to play the courses for a 3 month trial period with some restrictions
- Trial Members may submit cards for Handicap during the trial period but cannot participate in Club or Ladies Competitions
- Cost is £180 for the 3 month period which will be credited against the joining fee when joining. Because of restrictions may be more suitable for the period April to October
- Available to those 18 years and over and allows access to the clubhouse facilities, bar, restaurant, snooker room and attending club functions etc.
- Cost 2016 Individual £55+VAT Couple £85+VAT both pro rata
Full programme of matches and competitions which are normally played
on Tuesdays with regular roll up sessions on other weekdays. All male
members over 60 years of age may join the senior section in addition to
their club membership for a fee of £10 p.a.
All lady members are automatically members of the Club Ladies Section.
Ladies day is on Thursdays (course reservation) with selected weekend
competitions and roll ups for working ladies.