Golf for Young Persons
6 – 12 YEARS PEE WEE CLUB
- 16 Week Series of Group Golf Lessons under the instruction of qualified Golf Professionals
- Takes place on Sundays (approx. 1 hour lesson between 10 am and 3 pm in groups of 10 – 12)
- Runs from April to September incorporating a planned programme of lessons with certificates and medals for each level – Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum
- Annual 4 hole Competition in October under Adult Supervision followed by lunch and presentation of prizes and awards to all
- To get started golf clubs can be borrowed from the Club Professional
COST (ALL INCLUSIVE) £70
Applications now open for 2016. Contact
e.mail email@example.com or by telephone 01767 260360 (Option 2)
10 – 18 YEARS JUNIOR SECTION
- Open to young golfers of all abilities
- Dedicated Junior Organisers and Patron. Juniors have their own Captain and Committee.
- Juniors achieving an Official Handicap (28 boys/36 girls) have full playing rights with access to the golf courses 7 days a week.
- In addition to a programme of dedicated competitions, Juniors can participate in weekly/monthly competitions alongside adults, and subject to handicap are eligible to participate in selected Trophy Competitions including Club Championships.
- Juniors receive 2 group coaching lessons with the Head Professional.
- Cost for 2016 £150 (pro rata for the remainder of this year)
THIS IS FULLY INCLUSIVE – NO FURTHER PAYMENTS TO BE MADE FOR ACCESS TO PLAY.
- Juniors may automatically transfer to Youth Membership at 18 years and receive a substantial discount of the joining fee when applicable. Currently at 27 years of age.